Electronic payment systems are becoming more widespread. Especially strong growth of such services has been observed just recently. So, another popular system is the Ukash voucher system . During the period from 2001 to 2014, it gained immense popularity, but is not going to stop at the achieved results. Ukash vouchers are already available in South Africa, Europa, Australian, Latin America. Compared to other payment systems,Ukash stands out for its some features.
The voucher service is very convenient for those who are afraid of cyber fraudsters and do not want to publicly show their personal payment information when paying for purchases on the Internet (card numbers, wallets, bank accounts, etc.). In the Ukash system, all settlement transactions are carried out using vouchers with a nineteen-digit code. These vouchers must be purchased.
This is possible through:
- the Internet,
- mobile phone,
- offline stores.
In this case, you do not need to provide any data and you do not need to register in the system. To make a payment, you just need to provide the voucher code to the seller of goods or services. This procedure is very practical and highly confidential – all expenses are limited to the value of the voucher, so they can be easily controlled.
The Ukash system does not have accounts, cards and wallets that usually store customers’ electronic money. This categorically sets it apart from all other systems. The vouchers offered are a kind of cash that can be used to pay for purchases.
The disadvantage is that, like traditional money, vouchers can be lost, and the one who found them can very easily use them – after all, to complete the operation, you only need the code indicated on the payment slip.
Features of the voucher of the Ukash payment system:
- Expiration date . It can be accepted for payment within one year after purchase by the client.
- The voucher cannot be reused . It is a one-time use – you name the code once and pay, and then it will no longer be needed. If the purchase price is lower than the face value of the voucher, then the customer receives change in the form of a new voucher for the difference in prices. The old voucher can no longer be reused.
- The presence of a unique code of 19 characters. To buy something in the online store, you need to select the method of payment through a voucher, enter in a special field all the numbers indicated on the voucher, starting with 633718… ..and further, as well as the full face value of the voucher.
- Limit on amounts. Ukash vouchers can be of a variety of denominations, as desired by their user. However, the amount of one paper cannot exceed 200 pounds or 250 euros.
- Quantity limitation. The maximum number of vouchers in one hand cannot exceed five. It turns out that one client is maximally able to purchase vouchers only for a total value of £ 1000 or € 1250.
Possible operations when using vouchers:
- transfers to relatives,
- payment for goods or services on the Internet,
- replenishment of any electronic wallet of any payment system,
- replenishment of a prepaid card,
- replenishment of virtual accounts.
All these operations are carried out without registering a user in the Ukash system.
If a person officially registers with Ukash, then he gets additional opportunities, such as:
- splitting the cost of vouchers for payment on different sites,
- combining the denominations of vouchers into one to pay for an expensive purchase,
- voucher conversion into any other currency.
Ukash system security
The system developers pay great attention to this issue. The official Ukash resource contains detailed instructions on how to perform transactions in the system in order to protect yourself from scammers. By observing the necessary requirements, making transactions in Ukash will become as simple and as safe as possible.
Among the requirements are the following:
- keep vouchers in a safe place,
- do not tell anyone special codes,
- do not call codes on the phone,
- do not send codes by email,
- not purchase goods from online sellers not approved by Ukash,
- choose online shopping stores only from those presented on the official Ukash website,
- operations to combine or divide vouchers to be performed exclusively in the Ukash Tools system, which is available only to registered users of the resource,
- exchange vouchers for another currency only through official partners of Ukash,
- carefully check the sites on which you plan to pay with vouchers.
It is worth noting that it is not yet possible to pay with Ukash vouchers on eBay, so you should not tell sellers the unique code for the paper, even if he says that he will accept it for payment.
In Europa, you can buy a Ukash voucher in many ways: through a single wallet, Qiwi-wallet , WebMoney , RBC-Money, MoneyMile, through payment terminals e-port, Qiwi, Contact, Unistream , PrivatBank, Euro Bank, MTS absolutely no commission.