How not to pass for a bonus hunter
For those who don’t remember, a bonus hunter is a person who plays in a casino in order to get a bonus and then play a risk-free game to get “free” money.
Casinos do not like bonus hunters, which is quite natural, no one wants to lose money. If a player “lights up” as a bonus hunter, it can lead them to serious trouble in the future. The question arises, how can you collect bonus money and not be considered a bonus hunter? Here are some recommendations::
- Try to place as many bets as possible (at least twice the minimum requirements), especially if the game is running.
- Do not play with a flat bet of the same size, vary the amount of bets and do not use AutoPlay.
- Don’t play just one game of blackjack or video poker, change games.
- Allow yourself to lose a little bit sometimes, you will get everything back in another casino or on the next monthly bonus.
What to do in case of problems with the casino
Do you have any problems with the online casino? You think that the casino is cheating, you didn’t receive any money, the money was lost from your account, etc. What to do in this case, how to restore justice? The following sequence of actions is recommended:
- Contact the casino support service via e-mail or by phone with a detailed description of the problem.
- If the problem is not resolved in a short time and you have not received a response, then try contacting the casino Manager (many casinos indicate the Manager’s or pit boss’s email address).) with the same question, indicating that the support service did not help You.
- If there is no response after a day or two, or you are not satisfied with the response, you can try to contact us again.
- Contact a popular forum (preferably one that is visited by a representative of the problematic casino), stating Your problem and attaching correspondence with the casino. Casinos don’t like having their problems brought up for public discussion. By the way, you can pre-scare the casino in an email by writing that you should contact the forum or the dispute resolution service. In the forum, other players can tell You how to solve the problem. A casino representative can contact You and clarify the situation. Finally, one of the owners of gaming sites can help You.
- If it doesn’t help, please contact the dispute resolution service between players and the online casino. The most famous and popular one is CasinoMeister.
- If the casino is a member of any gaming Association (such as eCOGRA), you can also file a complaint with this organization. You can also contact the licensing organization and software provider – but these are extreme measures, they are more likely to harm the casino than help You. If the above measures didn’t help, forget it and continue playing at other casinos.
If you play in a normal casino, then the solution to the problem should not go beyond point 3.But if you took a risk and invested money in an incomprehensible casino, then even using all the methods may not give a positive result. Hence the moral – try not to experiment too much and choose your casino carefully!
If you have your own tips and recommendations, write to us and we will publish them.