Paysafecard is a prepaid card or voucher for anonymous payments. No e-wallets, registrations or verifications. You can buy paysafecard with cash at any newsstand, supermarket and gas station in 57 countries, only Europa and Ukraine are not included in this list. Why do you need Paysafecard and what are its advantages over standard payment solutions?
What is Paysafecard
Using a prepaid pin code can be more convenient and safer than using cash. They pay with a voucher card in online stores, top up an account in gambling and bookmakers. To make a payment, you only need the numbers from the card, no surnames and bank accounts – you remain completely anonymous and also free yourself from exorbitant fees.
Cards and vouchers are sold in more than 650 thousand points of sale, Pacefcard is very popular in developed countries. Most major online stores accept payment with these cards.
How to buy and use Paceifecard
The value of the cards is from 10 to 100 Euro. If the nearest point of sale is in a neighboring country, you can buy a card after registering on the website in your personal account, use the services of intermediaries or buy a voucher online from an official distributor of WKV.com. There are plenty of offers to resell such cards (vouchers or coupons), but it’s not safe.
To pay, select Paysafecard in the payment methods and enter 16 digits from your card or voucher and the top-up amount. Payment in most cases passes without fees and commissions, but there are some cases:
- If you have not spent the entire amount from the card for the year, then from the 13th month, 3 euros will be withdrawn from the balance every month.
When transferring to the currency of your region, a commission is removed, the amount of which can be found in the appropriate section on the Pisefcard website . This is usually a 2% foreign exchange tax. When replenishing various wallets of payment systems, the latter can add their commissions to the replenishment amount. For example, earlier for Skrill this commission was 5.5%; Sloto.top has 6.5%.
- The refund operation will cost 7.5 euros.
- The cards have a limit: a maximum of 250 euros per payment, or codes from 10 cards.
- You can pay with the balances from several vouchers by sequentially listing the pins.
- You can check the balance on the account here , or create an account on the site, where you can enter all the pin codes in your personal account and monitor the balance. The most convenient way is to use the Paysafecard mobile app.
Anonymity and security
By entering the pin code from the voucher, you do not disclose your details, credit card numbers and bank accounts. In order not to lose your pin-code, do not send it by mail or SMS. All kinds of pin generators that can be found on the darknet do not work, it is technically impossible to crack the voucher code or wind up the account.
When paying with Paysafecard, pay attention to the security certificate of the store’s or office’s website. The address bar must contain customer.cc.at.paysafecard.com. Some fraudulent schemes are detailed on the official website.
Each cardholder has the opportunity to block it if they suspect theft of funds. Blocking is available by calling the hotline and in your personal account. You cannot unblock the pin, but you will be refunded from the balance when you contact support.
The main advantages of Paysafecard
- Instant crediting of payment after entering the PIN code, unlike bank transfer.
- Complete anonymity.
- Possibility to choose the card denomination
- One of the most secure types of payments.
- You can use the PIN code for payment anywhere in the world.