- Visa Electron is the simplest product, the card is not embossed, that is, the data is printed in a typographic way, and is not squeezed out, limits are set on them, by default they cannot be used when paying on the Internet;
- VISA Classic – it can be both credit and debit or universal cards, they can be used when paying for goods and services on the Internet.
- Virtual Card VISA – designed for payments on the Internet, you just need to know its details – number, expiration date, CVV-code;
- Visa Gold – issued in gold color, it can be either debit or credit, is available for those who have not only a stable balance, but also an excellent credit history, has a number of bonus programs;
- Visa Platinum premium card with a large number of bonus programs, discounts;
- Visa black Card – a status card, for the manufacture of which a special patented carbon fiber is used, is available to those who can confirm their high social status;
- Visa Signature – issued for privileged clients, has a number of unique bonuses and exclusive programs confirming the high social status of the cardholder;
- Vsa infinite is a card with an unlimited credit limit and exclusive bonuses and programs.
For business, Visa offers:
- Visa Business and Visa Business Dedit – a product for daily expenses for small and medium businesses;
- Visa Bussiness Electron Gard – similar to previous cards, but of a lower level;
- Visa Fleet – designed for those who use vehicles in business, allows you to track fleet operating costs, receive discounts on fuels and lubricants;
- Visa Commercial – makes it possible to consolidate cost data, allowing you to control all spending;
- Visa Buxx is a children’s card, money is credited to it by parents and at the same time they can control all the child’s spending.
Visa Mini Card has a reduced format, issued in conjunction with a standard card. Visa Horison – available to those who do not have credit and banking histories, in case of loss, it is possible to recover the money that was on the card at the time of its loss.
For the smooth functioning of the IPS, the company establishes certain rules for users, which can be found out by visiting the official website of the Visa payment system.
Visa international payment system rules:
- establish norms and procedures for conducting operations;
- the procedure for resolving controversial issues;
- list the services provided;
- the documents, as well as the license agreement, on which the activities of organizations cooperating with the company are based;
- discloses the content of license terms and conditions, payment services and products.
In a separate paragraph, risks and nuances of their management are spelled out, tariffs and information on commissions are indicated.
Online VISA payments
Payment for goods in online stores and services on various sites, as a rule, is quite simple to perform. The payment window interface is usually simple and intuitive.
You can understand how to pay with a Visa card via the Internet using the presented screen.
It is enough to type the minimum information into the corresponding windows:
- card number (16 characters);
- cvv code.
Sometimes, for security reasons, it may be required to indicate the data of the name as it is printed on the card, e-mail or phone number to confirm the transaction and send the purchase report.