Playing Caribbean poker is the most profitable online casino game among the many types of poker. The fact is that exclusively in Caribbean poker, the casino’s advantage is 5.2%, provided that the player uses the optimal game strategy. During the game, the player can not change any of the cards dealt, because of this, he has much less chance of winning. The main point of the game is to choose the most winning combination of cards.
Royal Flush (Royal Flush)
Top five cards in order of the same suit
win Payout: 100 to 1
Five cards, in order, of the same suit
Win payout: 50 to 1
Quads (Four of a Kind)
Four cards of the same rank
Win payout: 20 to 1
Three cards of the same rank together with two cards of a different rank
Win payout: 7 to 1
Five cards of the same suit
Payment of winning: 5 to 1
Five consecutive cards.
Win payout: 4 to 1
Three of a Kind)
Three cards of the same rank
Win payout: 3 to 1
Two pairs (Two Pairs)
Two cards of the same rank together with two cards of a different rank
The payout is 2 to 1
Pair (One Pair)
Two cards of the same rank from the Jack and above
win Payout: 1 to 1
ACE + King
King and ACE of any suit
win Payout: 1 to 1
Nothing (No hand)
win Payout: 0 (zero)
Basic rules of the game:
- Like all games, Caribbean poker starts with a player’s bet called an Ante.
- After that, the dealer deals five cards to all players, including himself. The dealer opens his last card.
- After the hand has been dealt, the player must evaluate their cards, see if there are any winning combinations among them, and make a decision: continue playing (Call) or leave the game (Fold).
- If the client decides to stop playing, the initial bet is burned. If he decides to continue playing, then he needs to place a Bet that is equal to two Antes.
- After each player has decided what to do, the dealer opens the cards. After comparing the player’s and dealer’s hand combinations, the winner is announced.
- If there is no combination among the dealer’s cards, then the player, regardless of his cards, gets an Ante of 1 to 1. If both the player and the dealer have combinations, then the one whose combination is higher wins.
- There are cases when the dealer and player combinations are equivalent. Then the winner is determined by those cards that did not participate in the combination, or by the highest card in a combination of five cards.:
- King-ACE-is determined by the seniority of the third card. If they are equal, then the fourth, etc.
- Pair-determined by the seniority of the third card. If they are equal, then the fourth, etc.
- Two pairs-it is determined by the highest pair, but if they are equal, then by the fifth card.
- Street – based on the card that is the oldest in the Straight.
- Flash – by the card that is the oldest in the Flash.
A large number of online casinos offer players the opportunity to place a special bet on the best combination – the Royal Flush. If the player wins, he will receive a jackpot. This bet must not exceed a dollar and it is placed in a special hole located above the Ante bet. It is estimated that such a bet can be profitable for the player if the jackpot amount exceeds $ 220,000. This does not mean that placing a bet on a Royal Flush at this time will necessarily win, but just then their chances are as high as possible.
It has already been mentioned that Caribbean poker brings maximum profit to the casino, since the player’s chances are quite small. But for players who are fans of this game, we will still provide strategies for this game.
The entire strategy is based on whether or not to continue playing after the hand is dealt:
- you need to play if there is a pair or higher
- refuse to play if the cards are smaller than an ACE or king
- if you have a king or ACE in your hands, you should continue playing if:
– The dealer’s face-up card is from deuce to Queen, even though the player has a similar card.
– The dealer has a king or ACE open, and the player must have a Jack or Queen.
– If the dealer’s open card does not match the player’s card, the client has a Queen and his fourth card is higher than the dealer’s.